Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi im skaterkid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skaterkid

skaterkid

hi im skaterkid Empty
PostSubject: hi im skaterkid   hi im skaterkid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 pm

hey like i kinda feel new and wierd my face is like No so yeah umm hi
Back to top Go down
M79

M79

Location : Floating around the world on my sparkly mushroom cloud on an expedition others thought IMPOSSIBLE. Brb. Back in eighty days.

hi im skaterkid Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im skaterkid   hi im skaterkid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:05 am

Hi! I'm Carina, Cal, or whatever you want to call me. Welcome to camp! Basically, read the rules, make sure to follow them, make your character, and have fun!
A little bit about me is that I talk a lot. I mean, a lot. I also tend to freak out about everything. But in a good way (most of the time). Sometimes I sound like I'm stuck as a two year old, sometimes I try to sound like a scientist. Other times I give up and don't use punctuation at all so all my sentences just never stop and roll into others.
Long story short, I'm awesome. Welcome to our site, and I hope you have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordMikeyII

LordMikeyII

hi im skaterkid Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im skaterkid   hi im skaterkid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Hey, I'm Mikey. I'm one of the few British members of the site, we Brits are a rarity around here. You'll see me in the chat box from time to time, but not as frequent recently due to school and stuffs. I talk heaps, just like Carina, and I get along with almost everybody, I'm sure we'll be good friends and good luck with creating effective and awesome characters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi im skaterkid Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im skaterkid   hi im skaterkid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im skaterkid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: