Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody...I joined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire

Hello everybody...I joined Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody...I joined   Hello everybody...I joined Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Well I guess I should start with who I am. I am Dragonfire, JMasterEpperson on the other site. So now I will give some interesting points about me. I am an adult of the age of eighteen, even if you doubt it, that doesn't make a damn difference. Also, I do not enjoy other people trying to assert their authority over me. You're not my fucking parents so deal with it. Thank you and I hope to enjoy the unrated site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M79

M79

Location : Floating around the world on my sparkly mushroom cloud on an expedition others thought IMPOSSIBLE. Brb. Back in eighty days.

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...I joined   Hello everybody...I joined Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Why hello. I'm Cal. Let's hope you remember me, eh? Welcome! Read the rules and all that jazz and WHOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
NineDays

NineDays

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...I joined   Hello everybody...I joined Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Hey, Dragon! I'm a Nine Days fan and a roleplay nut, so hope to see you round. Look forward to talkin' to ya.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody...I joined   Hello everybody...I joined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody...I joined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: