Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Empty
PostSubject: This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.   This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:37 am

ok, So I'm leaving Job Corp today, and I'll be going home. I MIGHT be able to get online enough to still be active, but frankly, no promises. to everyone that I have a thread with, and the few that owe me a thread but haven't got it up yet(you know who you are Twisted Evil ), I apologize that replies will be slower than the thought processes of one of Hades' minions, if forthcoming at all. I love you all, and I'll miss you. you guys seriously have become a second family in the short time that I've been a member, and I hope I can continue to be a member for the site.
Now for my various farewells that are not so numerous: Quel fara(elvish), fare well(english), Live long and prosper.

Oh, and, incidentally, posted Luphelia, Breemas, and I'm still waiting on the Mayden post
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite

Kryptonite

PostSubject: Re: This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.   This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Adios
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.   This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Pretty sure that avatar is waaayyyy to big but any who...
BYE THEO WE WILL MISS YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.   This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:35 pm

*pushes Dylan out the way* IDC ABOUT EMILY RIGHT NOW! TEDDEH! WHAT CHU DOING OUT MAH BED? GET BACK IN IT! Razz Serious note: miss you loads, mate.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.   This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 am

O.o that was unexpected. on a serious note, my activity is going to be rather... difficult, to put it lightly. sorrys.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.   This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Its no problem, Ted. Just remember to PM me when you're online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.   This isn't Spam, just fucking read it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't Spam, just fucking read it.
Page 1 of 1