Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ronnellyn Trevors, Daughter of Chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Ronnellyn Trevors, Daughter of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Ronnellyn Trevors, Daughter of Chaos   Ronnellyn Trevors, Daughter of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Full Name: Ronnellyn Sarasota Trevors

Nicknames: Ronnie

Years At Camp: 7 months

Picture (Optional):
Ronnellyn Trevors, Daughter of Chaos Charri10

Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Goes down to the center of her back.

Eyes: Green/Blue

Body Type: Very, very skinny.

Distinct Markings: A few on her wrist from her cats- when she was younger.

Personality: Ronnie has a very unique personality.She believes in peace and tranquillty. She doesn't believe in violence, unless it's for the right reasons.

God Parent: Chaos
Mortal Parent: Charlie-Marie Trevors
Date of Birth: January 1st, 1997 12am.

Powers (optional): Ronnie can create things out of thin air, and then dis-create them with a single blink of her eye.

Fatal Flaw: Emotionally Unstable

Other Flaws: Clumsy, sucks at sports, tempermental.

Weapon(s): A small, smiling turtle necklace, that when messed with by her. Turns into a 3'3", black tinted, bronze sword.
Pets: none
Talents/Skills: none

RP Example: I anxiously wandered around camp, I was biting the inside of my sleeve on my sweater. I was nervous, I wasn't sure about what, but I was. There is the chance of me blaming all the times of when I was younger, the issues and all the emotional stress. I stopped chewing on my sleeve, straightening myself up a little bit. Anxious, and whatever, I was going to start being confident. Or, at least try anyways.

Biography: Ronnie grew up a pretty normal life, well until she was eight years old. Her mom remarried and got a full time job. David. Douglas. Kadavar, who goes by Douglas, stayed at home with Ronnie during the summers. The bad thing was, Ronnie doesn't remember her child hood. Something obviously bad happened when Douglas had poker nights with his buddies. Ronnie just let the past be the past, and ran away from home when she was 14 and a half. She lived on the streets for awhile, made some animal friends, learned about her powers. Then she was chased to camp by a Monster.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfbloodunrated.forumotion.com

Ronnellyn Trevors, Daughter of Chaos
Page 1 of 1