Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just the beach....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

Just the beach....  Empty
PostSubject: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Leana didn't know what she was doing there. She didn't even like it there; she'd rather be in the arena. But something stopped her and just told her to relax. And that's how she ended up there. She took a deep breath, pushed back her light brown hair and listened to the things around her.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Elly skips onto the beach smiling.
She was in a usual happy mood, and decided to go for a walk on the beach.
She was wearing shiny jeans and a purple tank top.
She saw another girl on the beach and decided to walk one to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Leana looked at the girl; she didn't smile or even make her feel welcome. It was nothing personal; it was just Leana every day. Sad gloomy Leana. It took her awhile before she finally let the words slip out her mouth." Hi." She raised her hand a bit thinking if she could wave or not. She put a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Sheldon walked in. He needed to clear his head. String-theory wasn't coming through.

Algorithms and equations. They weren't making sense. He knew it all. Of course he did...he was obviously the smartest person in camp. He just needed some sleep. Three days with no sleep isn't very good. No serotonin...no thinking...brain activities slowed...

He saw two other people walk in. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Elly looked around, because the girl was obviously upset.
She spotted a boy and strolled over to him.
She smiled
Hi There
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Sheldon saw the girl walk up to him. He didn't smile...as usual. Emotions weren't his thing. He hardly understood sarcasm when it was rudely thrown at him. A consequence of Asperger's.

"Hello." He simply said.
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Leana pulled her hair back and tossed it over her left shoulder."Okaay....." She said thinking it was weird the girl walked away, but she didn't really care, as she finally decided o get up and swim, she took off her shoes and other clothes only leaving her with what's left to swim in, she jumped in and started swimming.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Elly's smile kinda faded,
Uh I'm Elly She said and glanced into the water.
She saw a girl swimming in her underwear.
Her Bi sexaul feelings kicked into over drive.
Do you want to go swimming?

OOC I can't tell what she's wearing from that post so I'm guessing she's swimming in her under garments. If not tell me and I'll edit
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:36 pm

"No. Definitely not. Sea water contains billions of bacteria. Most of them are potentially flesh-eating diseases. If I were you I wouldn't go in." Sheldon went back to thinking. Something bigger than marbles...smaller than basketballs...
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Leana finally relaxed as she met a sea creature, She smiled touching it. Then came back up for air.

OCC: Yeah you're right Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Elly shrugged and toke her cloths off as the other girl did.
This ought to change his mind
Suit yourself She said and dashed into the water
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Sheldon saw the girls and rolled his eyes.

"Idiots. I bet they would have listened to Batman."

He sighed and shouted, "Good luck ridding yourself of those bacteria! Stubborn germs flesh-eating diseases are! You should have listened to me!"

Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Leana looked at the girl who did the same as her and shrugged. She didn't mind then looked at the boy, she heard what he said." And I can take a shower afterwards. Thank the gods for hot water and soap." She yelled back.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:45 pm

"Soap and water doesn't help everything! When you're sick, I won't sing 'Soft Kitty' to you! You deserve it!"

Bigger than marbles...smaller than basketballs...
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Elly giggled at the two.
She swam over to the girl
Hi I'm Elly She said
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Leana looked at the girl and smiled." I am Leana." She looked back at the boy." Okay, Thanks!" She said sarcastically as she began swimming again
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Elly looked between the two
Hey She called after her
Wait up!!!
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Was that sarcasm? Sheldon couldn't tell.

"You're welcome! I do think you should get out of the water, though!"

He thought a bit. "I doubt you will but...do either of you know something bigger than marbles and smaller than basketballs?"
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Elly looked back at the Boy
"Boob??!! You pervert She called
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Leana didn't hear either of them, as she was five feet underwater, following fish for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:04 pm

"Didn't think so. See, you must not understand...I'm making molecular models and marbles just don't seem to work...basketballs are too big..."

Sheldon sat on the sand and used a stick to draw a diagram.
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Leana shot out the water, she took big breaths." What?"
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Elly shakes her head.
No idea She said then dived down looking for shells
Back to top Go down
Aollo Nyx

Aollo Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Leana felt a little tired as she sat on a rock that was sitting by her.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Elly came up and sat right next to Leana
SooooooShe said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the beach....    Just the beach....  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just the beach....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next