Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deme!

Deme!

Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:44 pm

The creature threw me out of the ground, making me break a few bones. My unconcious body rolled some, then stopped against a rock. The creature, face shielded by the dark of night, emerged from the ground beside me, waiting for Shawn.
Back to top Go down
http://marveldclegends.forumotion.com/
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 pm

I run to the hill, looking for Yuvi. "Margo. Can you find her?"
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Of course, she's right there. Margo sprinted towards my direction.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Shade follows in his cat form. Wait honey!

Ooc: can Evon be tied into this some how?
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:22 pm

The creature stood over my broken body and snarled at the cats.
Ooc: Suuuuure!
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:27 pm

I look at the thing. "What in the name of black Jesus are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Ooc: XD

Bic: Shade transforms into a jaguar in Greek battle armor. He rawres as loud as he can.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Margo let out a very, uh, "fearsome" mew and called the kittens to her side. They each appeared one by one, all deadly. The creature stood on it's hindlegs, fangs bared, and snarled at Shawn. He bounded his way towards him without a glance at Shade and the cats.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Shade growls and pounces on the monsters with his CB claws extend.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

I draw my bow, and shoot repeatedly with deadly accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

The thing tried to shake off Shade with no success and caught each of the arrows in his maw. "STOP!" He shouted in a rough voice. I opened my eyes some and gasped at what I saw, not darnig to say a word.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Shade sinks his 3 inch canines into his neck. Like he would in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:56 pm

I was shaken by the yell and stop in my tracks.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

The kittens leaped in to help also, but were suddenly entranced. "Relax. This is not your fight." The creature said in a slightly animal-like voice. He focused his glistening black eyes on Shawn and smirked, his slightly mole-ish face barely visible in the light of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:16 pm

I grip my sword handle furiously. "Answer me. What. IN THE NAME. OF BLACK FUCKING JESUS ARE YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

The creature guffawed. "Wow, you are funny! But you're telling me that your little friend over her didn't tell you yet? Shame." I reached for my knife, only to find out the my wrist was broken. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 pm

"Tell me now, you dirty sonuvabitch!"
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 pm

He frowned and looked down at hisself. "Honestly, I don't look that bad. I'd even cleaned up for this occasion."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Shade jumps off and hides in the shadows for a chance or a prefect attack.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

"Are you answering me?" I nock another arrow.
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:54 pm

"Look, I just came to collect you and this male," --He held up a picture of Evon-- "Have you seen him? If so, you two needa come with me." He growled some at Shade, but otherwise paid no other mind.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Shade tenses and growls. "You wont touch him." He speaks for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Ness

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:56 pm

"Why should I? I can kick your ass all the way to Argentina and back in a few seconds."
Back to top Go down
Deme!

Deme!

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:01 am

Margo and i both stare at Shade in pure shock, though Senor Mole-Guy looks unfazed. "Silly kity. I could kill you easily. And you, boy, will not last long either if you think you can defy me." I snorted and carefully sat up. "My ass." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:06 am

"Yes I speak after Evon blushed me after he.........." he say in a deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!   Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Mutant Kidnapping Alert!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next