Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A friendly spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

A friendly spar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Jared pulled out his celestial bronze dagger. It wasn't the most efficient weapon for his size, but he was good enough with short weapons to make up for that.

"Because I need to let off some steam. And you looked like you could use a better target." He answered. He stopped ten paces away from the girl. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:03 pm

I stopped walking at the exact same time he did, weird. "Storm." I paused. "And you?" Asking about his name of course.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 pm

"Jared. Nice to meet you."

Jared pulled out one of his throwing daggers and hurled it, without looking, at the dummy he had hit previously. He made sure he threw it hard enough to knock the dummy down. He pulled out one of his two remaining Stygian iron daggers and flipped his celestial bronze one to hold it, blade facing away from storm.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess," I commented on his 'nice to meet you.' I glanced at the dummy that fell down. "Wow, that was so amazing, I don't think I could ever do anything like that." Sarcasm was just dripping from my mouth now.

OOC: She's kind of a bitch. Hahah
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:16 pm

"Oh ha ha. I'd watch my tongue if I were you." I say, as I picture one of my knives plunging into her arm. I take a defensive stance as I wait.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 pm

I kind of hunched over at that pain. Um, ow. That hurt kind of a lot. I glared at him and made a cloud appear over his head, soaking him with rain. Then I stood up and slowly walked towards him, my sword out and my teeth clenched from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Jared slouched because he hated getting wet from rain. He sighed loudly and stood back up. He took a few steps forward and swung his Stygian iron dagger at her. He also flipped his celestial bronze dagger again so it was pointing back at her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm

After about thirty seconds, I stopped the rain. I started getting used to this pain in my arm so I stood up straighter. I jumped out of the way of his dagger and swung my own sword at his upper left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Jared swung his celestial bronze dagger to deflect the blade higher, just so it misses his shoulder. He dropped lower, spun on his toes and kicked his leg out to try to trip her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:06 pm

He managed to trip me, but I didn't fall. I just stumbled. As soon as I regained my balance, I glared at him again and swung my sword at his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Jared swung his celestial bronze dagger at her sword again, to block. He ran his dagger up the length of her sword until the guard of his dagger and her sword locked together loosely.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:40 pm

I jumped back and struck a lightning bolt down, right next to him. I hope that scared him a bit. Then about a second after the lightning bolt hit the ground, I swung at him again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Jared jumped out of the way of the lightning bolt, scared out of his wits. He noticed that Storm had swung her sword at him again. This time, he rolled under the swing instead of blocking it. While he was down, he tossed the celestial bronze dagger into the ground and picked out one of his throwing knives. He aimed and threw it right in front of her foot.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm

I moved my foot back just before he threw the knife. Then I reached out and grabbed his dagger from the ground. "Ha. I've got your dagger now." I teased him. I twirled it in my non sword hand, pretty much mocking him with it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

"And how good are you with using your other hand for fighting?" I ask as I grab the twin Stygian iron dagger out of it's sheath. "Just because you have it, doesn't mean anything unless you can use it." I stand up and take a heavy step forward with my left foot, swinging the dagger in my left hand upwards.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm

I shrugged. "Doesn't matter to you, does it?" I took a step back when he swung the dagger back. Then I took a swing at his right rib cage. As soon as I did that, I jumped forward and went to stab him in the arm with his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Jared kicked her sword on the flat of the blade when she swung it, and ducked under her arm that she held his knife in. He put away his two Stygian iron daggers and picked up his one celestial bronze dagger out of the ground. I locked my free arm around one of her arms at the elbow.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:28 pm

I kicked at his knee when he got a hold of me. "Let. Go. Of. Me." I said to him in a threatening tone. This was weird cause I was so short.. But then, since my sword hand was still free, I attempted to slash at his, well get his anything, because I was in sort of a tough spot right now.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm

"Well this is fun," Jared say as he pushes her forward, letting her go. "Aren't you having fun?" He asks with a silly smile on his face. He walks over to where his other twin Stygian iron daggers are and picks them up.

Last edited by Darius Carn on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 pm

I fell when he pushed me. "Asshole." I said under my breath. I turned around to face him, still sitting. "Come on, get me now." I set my sword down and opened my arms wide, as if I was going to give him a hug. I chuckled, I knew he wouldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Jared sheaths his two Stygian iron daggers and walks over to her. He grabs his knife from her hand and sheaths that, holding out his other hand to help her up. "You can either get up yourself or we can make nice and I can help you up. It's your choice, but My preference is for the latter." he tells her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm

I took his hand and stood up. "Thanks." I said bitterly. I was being quite a bitch, but he pushed me down, so it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm

"You're welcome," He says with a smile on his face. "That was quite a fight you put up. Haven't had a fight like that since I left home." He leans down and picks up her sword, to give back to her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm

I took the sword and pressed the jewel that turned it into the necklace I always wore. Perfect. I nodded, agreeing with him. "Yeah, you're not bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Darius Carn

Darius Carn

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Jared looked towards the dummy that he had earlier knock to the floor. He bent down and examined the spots his knives hit. One in each spot a lung would be, and one where the nose would be. "That would be pretty gruesome, if it was a real person," he says without removing the knives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly spar   A friendly spar - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly spar
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Athletics :: The Arena-
Jump to: