Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zack's Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zdude140

Zack's Country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Won't go much farther was fairly subjective. The only good thing was that Mr. Phobia wasn't too worried, then (although he was about to run up to his boss, Mr. Fear, who would most likely pull the plug), and Mr. Quence did a fist pump in victory. Aftert H. Ought knew Zack shouldn't have done it anyway.

"Er...all right," Zack said, biting his inner mouth. He tried to follow Roxanna's command not to think, but that was rather tough for him to do.

There was one new thing that was brought up in his mind, though, and that was figuring out when it would be smart to marry her, but he thought he was jumping to conclusions a little quick.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Roxanna moved back up to the mouth area. Licking and kissing...and some soft biting. She was a pro. A regular daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Zack was really starting to feel out of his comfort zone, by about a couple light years. But in unknown areas one finds the most experience, or so the saying goes. He did trust that Roxanna wouldn't go too far, as vague as that sounded, so he went along with it, following her lead.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Roxanna stopped. She rolled over onto her back....next to Zack.

"Well...how was it?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Zack was a little relived, but all the same a little disappointed as she finished. The adrenaline he was getting was still coursing through his veins, and his heart beat was still heavy and fast. There was only one word he could find for this particular situation.

"Exhilarating," He summed up, and in his mind, pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 pm

"Of course it was. I only stopped because you were so tense..."
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Good job, Romeo. 'Best quality fuck ups since 1993â„¢'. You need something to go downhill quick? Call us.

Look, bro, I didn't ask for this.

Zack frowned a bit, and then nodded slowly. It felt impossible for him to relax in a situation like that.

"Sorry. I've never told you this, but I guess it's appropriate now: I deeply fear sex." He told her, not looking at her, but just looking at the ceiling above him. "Now even more so than before because of last night. But...I guess all fears need to be conquered at some point," Zack shrugged.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:26 pm

"Oh, sweetie..." Roxanna ran the back of her hand down the side of his face.

"It's ok." She kissed his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Zack rolled his eyes. "Okay for the people who don't want it -- which, is nearly everyone." Zack said, a bit depressingly. Nevertheless, he returned the kiss, which did fill him with hope that he wouldn't have this fear forever. It just looked like he would have to marry her quickly...but, again, that was way way too far away, and too quick just to have that mind frame.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:45 am

"I don't want it, hun. It's all ok."

Roxanna sat up, pulling Zack with her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and plunged into a kiss. She shook her buttocks asking him to hold her.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Zack doubted her statement. To not want sex was to deny having a sex drive, which was practically saying you weren't human. He didn't think much of it, though; for right now, Zack was trying to calm himself down with the (or what Zack called it) 'X-treme kissing'. If he wouldn't be able to relax himself in a moment like this, there was no hope for him.

And, surprisingly, Zack thought he was doing rather good at it. he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her, keeping out thoughts from his mind that tried to get him to tense up.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Roxanna pulled away. "Well..uh...so what do you want to do now? I'm gettin' bored."
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Yeah? Bored of your lackluster kissing. Good job, Zack. Mmm, you hear that? That's the sound of you failing yet again.

Shut up, it's not like I don't have low self-esteem already.

Zack thought for a moment. Studying was a one person type of thing, and she already mentioned she didn't like fighting, so those two things that usually made up Zack's days were now off the list. Yesterday they had spent time at the lake, and when he met her it was at the beach, so those two were gone (Zack didn't like the same thing over and over). There was the strawberry fields...

Then Zack's mind stopped him with the plan for the excellent date. Zack thought for another moment, contemplating on whether or not her should ask Roxanna to leave so he could go and plan that shabang out. Maybe even propose to her there?

With a loud and annoyed voice, his mind answered 'No' to the latter question. It would, though, be a good idea to get that plan in motion, so he could surprise the daylights out of Roxanna on whatever day it so happened to be ready. He really didn't want to leave her...oh, Zack could do it at night...yes, that would work.

Zack gave Roxanna a short but passionate kiss, grabbing her callipygious ass for a moment, and then gave Roxanna an elated look.

"Does the strawberry fields sound good?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 am

Roxanna jumped as he grabbed her. "Mmmm...we could continue this right out there..."

She grabbed one of his hands and slowly slid it up the front of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Well, thought Zack, this escalated quite quickly.

You started it, another voice spoke.

Zack, at first, tensed up again. It was more of a reflex more than anything. He then released his muscles, letting his hand be guided by Roxanna. She did say that she wouldn't go much further, but did that even count now? He didn't know... he didn't want to leave, but at the same time he found himself wanting to just leave. He did what his love told him to do, though, and that was to not think too much. Besides, the only way to conquer his fear would be through desensitization, right? And the only way to become desensitized would be through...well, actually going through it.

Loosening up, Zack felt the situation to be very thrilling. His heartbeat was increasing rapidly, the front of his continue to tighten. He started to fondle her chest with his hand.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Roxanna jumped off the bed. "Come on! Strawberry fields! Smells AMAZING!" She sudden;y felt uncomfortable and scared.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Brilliant. How many times did you screw up? Three times in probably two minutes? And they weren't just simple screw ups, oh no, you just destroyed the whole mood with your tensing up.

She put my hand up her shirt!

But did you not go with it?

Well what did you want me to do?!

Make the right decision. Hey, don't worry -- I'm sure you'll beat your record at that date of yours.

Shutting off his bickering mind, and feeling angry with himself, he got up with a slightly annoyed look on his face -- not at Rox, but at himself. He stood up, nodded, and silently led Roxanna to the door and opened it, and too his surprise, Ventus was there. He looked a lot better, but Zack could tell Ven was really tired. His leg was bandaged up, and he had a sort of a limp, along with it looking like his back was in some serious pain.

"Oh, hey, Ven." Zack said and changed his countenance to a smile. "If you need to, you can sleep in my cabin; I know you hate some of the psychos in the Titan cabin."

"Can't. I'm meeting someone at twelve here." Ventus replied with a smile. It was odd, because his eyes looked as lively as ever, and his smile was still his immortal playful smile.

"Well...uh...all right, then," Zack nodded. "Who are you meeting?"

"A girl named Hallow." Ventus replied, his smile growing. Zack smiled back and winked at him. Zack almost patted Ven on his shoulder, but he guessed he was hurting everywhere.

"All right. Good luck," Zack said with a wink, as he took Roxanna's hand and led her to the strawberry field.

Ventus looked back and smiled more to himself now.

"And good luck to you, brother," He muttered with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:38 pm

I slowly walked up to the cabin. I felt really tense and awkward and whatnot cause he was a son of Zeus and I was a daughter of Poseidon... And Big Three kids tended to not be fond of each other. I crinkled my nose a little when I came to the door. I couldn't decide if I should knock or not.... So I just walked in and saw Zack immediately. A smile slowly spread across my face. I didn't notice his leg being bandaged, all I could look at was his face. Aw, he was so cute. I approached his bed. "Hey.." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Ventus, though deathly tired, being up all night and afterwards being beaten to a pulp by his friend, still made his face light up as he seen Hallow. Forcing himself up, while clenching his teeth through the pain (he didn't care about his pain now that Hallow was here), he limped over to her. Though he was limping, there was something about him that gave him the ability to still move with all the confidence in the world.

"Hello, Hallow." Ventus said.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:10 pm

My eyes widened a bit. "Oh my Gods, what happened?" I asked. I sat down by him and examined his bandaged leg. Then I searched his face for anything wrong, nothing there... except for him being extremely tired. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:21 pm

"Well," said Ven, in a lighthearted tone, "stayed up all night looking for my friend, Zack, and when I did find him he was...well, not in the best of situations. Woke up in a frenzy, beat me up so hard I was pretty sure I was going to die, and decided that I should stay up to see you, but I hardly had to think about that," Ventus said and winked.

"But no need to worry about me; I'm doing fine. How are you, my dearest?" Ventus spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:21 am

My eyes got bigger as his story went on. "Oh my goodness, no, you can go to bed. I'll leave and you can sleep. I mean, I can just see you later." My tone of voice was really sympathetic and understanding but you could tell I didn't really want to leave.. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 am

Ventus's smirk grew as he shook his head.

"Hm," He said sarcastically, "dream about you or actually be with you? I think I'll take the latter." He said. And he meant it; he wouldn't miss this for the world. It's the reason he stayed up. And with that, he bent over a bit and kissed her cheek, and then wrapped an arm around her.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 pm

I blushed a little when he talked about dreaming about me. Aw. I scooted closer to him when he put his arm around me. "I don't care... Anything that you wanna do." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Ventus's eyes went up as he thought for a moment. Anything really. He hardly cared, as long as it wasn't too much movement. He then looked into the wonderful eyes of Hallow.

"Lunch sounds good, I think," Ventus said with a nod. "Does that sound good, dearest?" He asked Hallow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Country   Zack's Country - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack's Country
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: #1 Zeus-
Jump to: