Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joshua P(Done!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness

Ness

Joshua P(Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Joshua P(Done!)   Joshua P(Done!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Full Name: Joshua P (He dunno his last name)
Nicknames: Doc, Josh, Doctor P (Cheers to whoever gets my reference. Razz)
Years At Camp: 3

Picture (Optional):
Hair (Length, color, style, etc.): Blond, it goes down to his shoulders...(I'll find him a pic later. Razz)
Eyes: Rainbow!! XD
Body Type (Height, weight, etc.): He's 6'8" and weighs about 120. He's rather muscular and athletic.
Distinct Markings (Freckles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): A tattoo in the form of a rainbow colored music note on his right shoulder.
Style (Optional, use http://www.polyvore.com/ ):

Personality (Friendly, mean, different, violent, etc.): He's a calm, mellow dude. He doesn't like to aggrivate, but he will fight if necessary.

God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Unknown. Suspected that her name is Laura.
Date of Birth: August 21

Powers (optional): He has powers over music, specifically dubstep. All types, like drum n' bass and moombahcore. Razz He can fire it in a physical form out his palms and it'll look like a specific colored beam. He can also take vibrations and other musics and convert it to dubstep. He cam use it for other things as well, creating a solid wall of dubstep to protect him and things such as that. And make his voice very loud and autotuned. He can heal special things, like deafness or blindness. He can only do it 3 times a day though.
Fatal Flaws: He will ignore people flat out if he doesn't wanna talk to them.
Other Flaws (at least two others): He's a bit foul mouthed and almost always wears a pair of headphones.

Weapon(s): He has a ring that becomes any instrument he so desires, as long as it's handheld. It's called the Bass Cannon, and instead of actually attacking people physically he fires dubstep into their minds. A lot of heavy dubstep. At worse it could knock a person out, or make them fly back 15 feet. He also has an enchanted iPod that becomes a CB sword with a diamond in the hilt.
Pets: A pheonix named Skrillex.
Talents/Skills: He's great at remixing music, loves reading, and being very calm.

RP Example: I walk along slowly, my hands in my pockets. I'm still listening to a recent remix of mine. I pull out my iPod and shuffle through the entries. Ugh. Nothing. I stick it back in and continue to listen. I walk into my cabin and flop onto my bed, falling asleep to the music.
Biography: Josh grew up in a random orphanage. No one ever tried to adopt him, as they believed he was strange. He also had a terrible temper. Eventually he found that his friend in the orphanage was indeed a saytr. He was whisked toward Camp. However on the way, his satyr was killed. Enraged with the death of his best friend, Josh let out a large, destructive blast of dubstep energy, finding out about his powers. He made it the rest of the way there and lived rather peacefully as the large blast of energy he gave off released him of all anger.

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Joshua P(Done!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua P(Done!)   Joshua P(Done!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down

Joshua P(Done!)
Page 1 of 1