Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Strawberry Fields

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Eloise grinned at Lane giving him a bright smile. "Thank you so much, and so do you!" She replied happily. Her pink changed to a light pink when his lips connected with her cheek. But, nodded her head when he offered her the bottle of coke.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Lane smiled as he picked up the bottle and poured her a cup. he handed it infront of her with a salad and a sandwich. he did the same for himself and raised his cup. "To...this date" he said chuckling lightly not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:56 am

Eloise took the cup and have him a quick thanks. She also took her salad and sandwich that had been just handed to her. A soft giggle escaped her lips when he gave his awkward toast to the date. Eloise didn't comment, instead she took an eager bite of her sandwich. While chewing her first bite, she tilted her head back and a light moan of appreciation escaped her lips. She swallowed the food then spoke, "You my friend, are the best sandwich maker ever." Elle joked.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Lane smiled at Eloise as she ate. He took a bite out of his and laughed while chewing, kinda choking on his food. When he swallowed he laughed a bit more. "Thank you, and you my friend are the Best Kisser ever" He said sticking his tounge out. "And I know from experience" he said scarcastily.
Back to top Go down
DrewIsOnTheATeam

DrewIsOnTheATeam

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:40 am

Eloise blushed a light pinkish color, but took another bite of her sandwich. She decided not to comment on the kissing statement until she finished chewing. Elle sighed, trying to cover up a fit of laughs ready to escape. "Nah, I'm sure many other girls you've kissed are much better then me. But, thank you!" She said, grinning from ear to ear. "And might I say, you weren't bad yourself." Eloise continued, with a flirty wink at the end.
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 am

Lane smiled and blushed lightly. He finished his sandwich after a bit and downed it with some soda. He gave a relaxing sigh and laid down next to her. It was about 7 pm. Since it was the summer the sky was still kinda bright but still beautiful. Oh how Lane loved the long island weather. It was perfect. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter, how it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry Fields
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9