Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Da Deep Blue Sea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:19 pm

"I'm not a siren," I pouted. "Do I look like a monster to you?" Yes, I was shamelessly fishing for compliments. Now that I wasn't in quite so much danger of being attacked, perhaps I would be able to orchestrate my (inevitable) escape. Unfortunately, my charming words seemed to have worked all too well, and this person seemed set on following through with all the little hints I'd scattered through our strange conversation.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm

"No, but I haven't heard you sing, now have I?"I asked, and moved closer to her. I couldn't see a weapon, but she might be able to summon one like I could. I held my spears right by the tip, such that I couod move them quickly like knives. No matter how much this girl flirted, I couldn't get past the feeling of dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 pm

"Do you want me to sing you a song, then?" I started to hum a tune, a lullaby I remembered from when I was very small. I couldn't recall the words - maybe there had never been words to begin with - but it had a calming, soothing sort of sound, and I figured this situation called for calmness. If only he would drop those pointy spears... maybe I could move quickly enough to snap his neck? No, probably not. I'd have to escape to shore, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 pm

My eyes widened, and I realized that I almost dropped my spears. I shook my head and propelled myself away from her at about fifty miles per hour. Once I was further away from her, I felt my rage flare as I realized she'd been trying to trick me. I stopped myself after a couple of seconds, watching her carefully. I couldn't hear her singing any longer, but I had a feeling she would keep it up to try and lure me back. She had been trying to kill me. And. .she'd almost won.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Well, that worked out nicely. The boy whose name I still didn't know sped away, so I started to make my way towards shore, helping myself out a bit with my powers. That had been a rather curious experience. Were all the men here so easily tricked? Gods and titans, I hoped so - it'd be the best thing since sliced bread. I decided to go find some more people once I left the sea, and see if they'd drown. Aha, a pun...
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 pm

I saw her heading towards the shore, and I decided to let her go. I felt some. .anticipation. Hesitation. What was that? It couldn't be fear. Maybe it was attraction? She had a way of manipulating me with her words that I had completely unexpected. I didn't want her to get me closer enough to kill me, so I decided that if I ever saw her again, I'd keep her too busy fighting to be able to trick me. She would die. Nothing had changed that
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 pm

I glanced back to make sure the guy wasn't followed me. He seemed to be in the same place he'd run (swam?) off to before. Though he probably wouldn't notice from here, I winked at him before I got to the shoreline, and walked up onto the beach. My clothes and hair were dripping wet, so I'd have to use my powers to draw the moisture out of them once I was completely out of the water. But for now, I decided to sit down at the edge of where the waves crashed and rolled out onto the sand before drawing back into the ocean. The tide seemed to be coming in, as the water went ever so slightly further every time.
It was rather sunny, still. Perhaps I would sun-dry and not need to bother fixing this problem myself.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 pm

With my eyesight being so keen in the water, I would think I'd know for sure what I was seeing, but I couldn't quite tell whether or not Lorelei had winked at me. I could have sworn she had, and I started swimming towards the shore after her. I went up above the water when she went out onto the beach. I saw her clothes sticking to her tightly and realized how wonderful she looked. The sun was hitting her perfectly, and I realized I was infatuated. Very dangerous. I built up the water high, up ten, then twenty feet in the air, then started mpving with it towards the shower, creating a giant wave to carry me over her and hopefully deep into the forest. It was meant as a show of power to keep me farther away from her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Well. There was an unnaturally giant wave all of a sudden, and at the crest, I could see Mr. Easily-Tricked. Was he trying to show off? It sure seemed like it. I stayed sitting where I was, letting the wave wash over me (it pushed me back about a foot, though) and out onto... wherever it was going. The forest? I briefly considered following him, but that would be rather stupid seeing as I'd only just escaped. I wrung some of the water out of my hair, and laughed. Oh, he so obviously had a little crush on me now. He'd given himself away, showing off like that.
Back to top Go down
Strormageddon
Admin
Strormageddon

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 am

I rode the wave until my feet hit the ground, and jogged a little until my momentum slowed, and then walked off to my cabin. Hopefully, she'd been lying about being a demititan. Just in case, I wouldn't be sleeping there tonight, just resting there for a while before going to my usual underwater cave.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Chatbox Moderator
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:00 am

Eventually, I got bored of just sitting at the beach. No hapless victims were wandering by, anyways. I got up and drew the water out of my clothes, then walked off to find something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Deep Blue Sea   Da Deep Blue Sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Deep Blue Sea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2