Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Jade finished her meal not long after he said that. "Bout a month or so longer than me and you, then?" She asked Kris.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Finishing her breakfast rather quickly, Zelda found her flask and wished for coffee. Grinning as she turned her coffee Irish, she drank happily.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Kris took Zelda's drink and poured it out, "No drinking today, we have a mission." Kris then looked at Jade, "We met 7 months ago."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Jade practically elbowed Kris when he poured out Zelda's coffee. She took the flask from him and then wished for more coffee the way Zelda had it and then handed it back to her. "4, 5, 7. Whatever. it's just a number." She told Kris
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Zelda glared at him. "If you can find my flask, you can take it away. But I am so not telling you where it is."

Zelda smirked, knowing it wasn't anywhere near her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Kris reached into Zelda's bra and took the flask, "Like I said, we have a mission, I would like to keep you sober." Kris then laughed, "This is why they say God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from taking over the world."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Jade glared at Kris when he said that and then glanced over at Zelda. 'Should I hit him?' she asked Zelda with out speaking and then clenched her fist ready to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Zelda shook her head. "It's pretty much average Kris to me. I'm not surprised and I did say he could keep the flask if he could find it."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Kris got serious, "Zelda, did you get the information I asked you to get? Or have you been drinking all week?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Jade just grew blank stares and looked between the two. She understood that they had a mission or whatever and that one of them was supposed to get information...but overall they had just confused her.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Zelda growled a little and slipped a manilla envelope to him. "You know I take my work very seriously. Don't underestimate me, Kris. I might chop your balls off and feed them to you."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Kris read it over, "Good work." He began planning when they would strike, it would have to be precise.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Jade just sat there lost now. "You know...this is the problem with not being a part of stuff...I Have No Fucking Clue What Is Going On!" Jade said with a sigh and then laid her head down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Zelda raised an eyebrow at Kris. "Is she meant to?"
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Kris shook his head, "The less she knows, the safer she is."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:22 pm

That got on Jade's nerves. Kris knew Jade...knew mostly what her past consisted of...he knew she was a demigod. Jade's very breath alone is enough to keep her in danger...yet he just said that like she was some normal girl. She grew a bit angrier as the line repeated in her head. She stood and then glared at Kris. "Safe? Really? Really, Kris? Kris...if you even thought about how much about my life I've told you about...then you would know that safety is not my priority right now." She told him and then turned and started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Zelda laughed. "Oh my gods. Does she think she's special? Or funny? Ha ha! Grow up, girl," said the Irish girl. "We're all in danger outside these borders. Most all of us have dark and secretive pasts. I don't care nor do I want to know your story. Don't get angry at Kris. Or myself. We've got a job to do and it isn't anything to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Kris sighed, "I like keeping my job and personal lives seperate, it's rather complicated when they merge and I loose all sense of stability in my life, so it's more of me being selfish and not wanting to deal with that then anything." Kris shrugged and finished eating his food, looking over the documents another time, it seemed almost too perfect, either the target was very stupid, or leading them into a trap.
Back to top Go down
Taff
Chatbox Moderator
Taff

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Zelda nodded and tied her dark mane of curls into a loose ponytail. She shot Jade a look as if the girl was beneath Zelda's opinion of a decent person. Sending a quick glance at Kris, she reached into her boot and pulled out her emergency flask of cider and sneaks a sip before Kris can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf
Elite Moderator
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:58 pm

((Jade's kinda...not here anymore.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)   Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast with 2 Assassins and a Friend! (Kris/Jade/Zelda)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2