Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

An RPG for demigods in Camp Half-Blood.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David Bowie

David Bowie

Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Empty
PostSubject: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Roxanna gladly strode in looked over the cliffs. The water was rushing against the side and crashing in foamy splashes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm

I walked to the cliffs to relax for a bit. I really wasn't in the mood for anyone. But when I got up there, a girl was already there. Darn. I sat on the ground in front of a fallen tree. I leaned against it and closed my eyes. As much as I hated water, the crashing of it was quite relaxing.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Someone walked in. Mm, cool. Should she say hi. Mm, no.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 pm

I opened my eyes and my mother was floating there. "Shit mom, you scared me.." I muttered. I didn't want the girl to notice me talking to, as far as she could see, no one. Mom just chuckled and disappeared. The fuck?
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Were they talking? She wondered. To me? Hm. She decided to say 'Hello.'

She slowly got up and kicked off her shoes...I don't need em.

"'Ello?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 pm

"Oh. Hi," I muttered. I really didn't like talking to people... Oh well.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Roxanna smiled. "Roxanna Tennant. 17. Aphrodite. East End o' London...in case ya haven't noticed. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm

"Risque, daughter of Hades." I returned the smile. I felt awkward cause I was sitting and she was standing. And I was like looking up at her..
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Roxanna plopped down. "Sunny today, huh?" She sat there awkwardly. "Well...uh."
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

"Yeahh, it is oddly sunny today." I glanced up at the sky then looked back at the girl. "So.." I said awkwardly. "How long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 pm

"I don't know anymore...a year...and a half...maybe? Lost track really. You?"
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm

The cliffs were one of Zack's favorite spots. Being a son of Zeus, he loved the altitude and the wind blowing in his face, making his long, dark blonde hair fly everywhere. Ah yes, he nodded, admiring the view of the ocean, his electric blue eyes on the waves. How wonderful.

Though Zack had a strong fear of water, or at least water to the point where it was deep enough so he couldn't see his feet, he loved the view of it. It was always relaxing to watch the waves crash against the cliff, to see the birds catching their prey, to feel the rhythm of the waves and the smell of the salty air.

Out of the corner of he eye, he then noticed two attractive looking girls having a coversation of some sort. Zack smiled and shrugged. Sure, why not? He chuckled. Always enough time to flirt a bit.

He walked over to them, his hair still flying wherever the wind was blowing, and a light smile across his lips.

"Greetings, mademoiselles," He said, bowing deeply to them. "I couldn't help but be drawn to your lovely auras," He smiled a bit more widely.

"The name's Zachary Elessar. Son of Zeus, 18 years old." He told them. "And whom might you two be?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm

"About a year," I said to the girl. Then I looked at the Zach kid that walked up to us.. Zeus. Ew. "Risque.. daughter of Hades." I grinned at him then looked back at the water.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Roxanna noticed this guy. RAWR! Smokin'! "Hey there, dove..." She stretched her Scottish accent long and seductive. "Roxanna Tennant...Aphrodite..17."

Last edited by David Bowie on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Zack's smirk grew rather widely at the girl known as Roxanna, and his heart sent out a nice shot of adrenaline. All right, all right. Let's see how this goes, Romeo.

"Ah, an Irish accent, is it? Rather exhilarating." Zack winked at her. "So, where are you two beautiful ladies from? Myself, I'm from Illinois," He said humbly, as he brought his eyes back to Roxanna for an extended moment.

Last edited by Zdude140 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I rolled my eyes. She was obviously doing something to make him act like that. "Hollywood. In California." I said quietly. I didn't really like being around this Zeus kid. He made me nervous.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 pm

"Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland actually. M'dad is David Tennant. You must've heard about him? Tenth Doctor...totally hot in Fright Night...?" Roxanna turned toward Risque. "Hollywood, yeah? Nice."
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 pm

"Hollywood?" Zack inquired turning to Risque, interested. "That's pretty cool." He said, nodding his head. Scotland too was really interesting. Zack had always wanted to go to a different country at some point, and he hardly cared where, just somewhere else. He again nodded his head at the mention of David Tennent. Yes, Zack heard of him before.

"Scotland? That's interesting. And so is it rather interesting to find a daughter of David Tennent. I'm not sure whether your good looks come from Aphrodite or him, although, I guess you're a gorgeous combination of both," Zack winked again.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:32 pm

I shrugged. "I guess. Well, I'm gonna go now. You two can... be here." I got up and walked off.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm

"Scotland is definitely beautiful." Roxanna smiled. She dropped her voice to a low whisper. "Between you and me...my dad is hotter than Aphrodite." She laughed. I hope this guy knows I'm not very interested...maybe I'll take a stab.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Zack chuckled along with her. Sure, he wasn't into men, but a man can tell when another man is handsome or not. He nodded his head with a smile.

"Oh, come now. You're much more breathtaking than Aphrodite and Mr. Tennant." Zack told her, in a serious and somewhat flirtatious tone.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh, why thank you!" Roxanna curtsied. "My dad would be so angry at the moment." She laughed loudly. "He's so protective. I...miss him..." Her smile fell.
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Zack had smiled at the curtsy, but his countenance soon dropped into a caring look, one slightly saddened. Zack wasn't quite the best at this subject, as he didn't really miss his mom. He thought of himself rather cold hearted for this, and though his mom was never mean to Zack or anything, he was desensitized to the missing feeling he had for her the first year of camp, as it had been so long since he did see her. It was rather hard to be a son of Zeus and walk out of camp without being attacked after a couple of steps.

"You know," Zack said after a moment, "you can always IM him." He told her and shrugged. "Though I know if you don't find this adequate enough. I prefer a person to actually be there rather than an IM -- or any other type of communication, really." He added, then went back to smiling.

"In fact, I'm hardly sure that I'm not dreaming right now, talking to you, but I'm sure you've heard that one before," He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
David Bowie

David Bowie

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"I...I don't want to IM him. Not personal, yeah." Roxanna's smile returned. She ran her hand down the side of his face. "You remind me of...my brother. He-...he died. In war. Brave one, he was."
Back to top Go down
Zdude140

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Zack probably would have blushed a brilliant shade of red at her hand on his face, but the subject at hand was a rather serious one, and he didn't wish to upset her with a change of subject from a austere one to a flirtatious one. His playful smile faded and was replaced with a sincere and sympathetic countenance.

"I'm sorry to hear about that. A brave one he must be to risk his life," said Zack in a serious tone. He didn't really know what else to say other than that: to try and over some consolation -- any consolation. He didn't know how else to address it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)    Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Cliff-y Talk (delightfully open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next